Re: Need Help to attend Nationals

To: "AutoX" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need Help to attend Nationals
From: "Duncan Family" <gduncan2@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:23:25 -0700
I wanted to extend a big thanks to all of those that helped me out by
purchasing tires from me. Looks like Nationals `02 is going to be a real
experience instead of "I wonder what it would be like to go". I've just
about got everything ready to go and I'm starting to get real excited about
finally going to Nationals after just reading about it for the last 10
years.

So I'd like to offer Free Shipping for tires that can be picked up at
Nationals.
I think I will have enough room in the trailer for about 3 or 4 sets of
tires for
those that can haul them home from there. Since I plan to head out for
Nationals
on the evening of 8-4-02, the last orders I can take will have to be on
Monday
8-2-02.  Send email for an updated tire list.

Thanks, See you at Nationals!

Greg Duncan
GT Used Race Tires
gduncan2@mindspring.com