RE: need clarification on a rule, please...

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: need clarification on a rule, please...
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 21:31:00 -0500
Just get the open wheel car.  Life is some much more satisfing.  Imagine
thinking "Hmm, the car has a slight push" and being able to adjust it
between runs.  I think Tommy Saunders still has his National Championship CM
car up for sale.

Paul Zahornasky

Never want a roof over my head again.  (It only really sucks when it snows
at an event, and YES, I have had this happen.)

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=cmautoxr