Re: need clarification on a rule, please...

To: "Scott M. Stone" <sstone@foo3.com>,
Subject: Re: need clarification on a rule, please...
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 18:10:08 -0600
> ok wait a minute... does it become illegal for ASP if it *can* control
> boost, or if it *is being used to* control boost?  ie, i know the
> programmable f-con *can* control boost.  But if i left it set at 10psi
> (stock), would that still make it illegal?

There's the funny thing about rules...they don't account for your intentions
or integrity.  If it *can* control boost, it is illegal.  I doesn't matter
if you swear on a stack of bibles that "Honest...I won't touch
it....really...."  :)

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer