Re: First event (was Re: Recaps)

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First event (was Re: Recaps)
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:40:45 -0600
Okay, gang, some of us old fartz out here have stories from back when a
"tire mold" was better known as a chisel -- but ancient history is not the
total subject here.

Even newbies who have only been doing this 6-8-10 years or so (or less)
probably have some fun stories of first events. It's off-season. Good time
for such remembrances.