Re: Subject: Re: shop manuals

To: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>,
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: shop manuals
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 04:01:01 -0600
Eric, look at it this way -- it has been realized the documentation problem
affects just about everyone. We fix the documentation problem for all
categories and our P cars are along for the ride.

I.e. when you need a spec, you would get time to get the spec if you don't
happen to have it already.

For us P guys, the spec might even be in the GCR rather than the FSM (if
built to GCR). We all, Stock to Mod, get a broader choice of source material
and lose the fear of DQ just because it is not in our hip pocket.

--Rocky