Re: NOT two free sets....

To: Edrington <edringtj@austin.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: NOT two free sets....
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng TMR DDR <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 09:51:41 -0600
Yes, I've already "paid" for my V710's, so there is nothing free about
the replacements.
I got a letter from the TireRack yesterday and they want you to order
the V700 using
your own CC and once the V710s are returned to them they will credit
your account
for the amount of the V700 purchase.  I've got my tires off the rims so
they are
ready to be sent back but before I do so I need to iron out a few
details.  I don't think any
of this should be costing me any money.  I'm going to be sending back
practically new
tires.

I like Kumho, I really do, but if there aren't competitive replacements
for my vehicle
then I have no choice but to use Hoosiers for National events until the
V710's are
returned.  I could use the replacements for local events, or perhaps
another set of
rain tires?

Scott Troyer
2001 Z06, SS#71