Peru ProSolo workers

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Peru ProSolo workers
From: Bradley Lamont <lamont@mailhost.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 22:44:22 -0500
[forwarded from Paula Whitney - reply to her, not me]

Hi gang,

This is not really from Brad, this is Paula and I need some help. I need
workers for this event to do the off time work assignments. I will need
Tech workers for Friday from 2pm until 7pm, I need challenge workers and
the big one I need gate workers.

The times the gate has to be covered is

Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday 6:30am to 9am, Lunch break, and close of competition to 8pm
Sunday 6:30am to 8am and close of competition to 3pm.

The Tech workers would be your regular work assignment, the challenge
workers would be extra to your weekend assignment but I will give you some
compensation for your help, usually twenty dollars.

The gate can be broken into three hour shifts and it would be your weekend
assignment OR if someone could take a much larger shift I can help out on
your entry fee. This event and the Finale are put on by the Field staff and
a small number of members so we need your help. This is a great site and we
want to continue to have Pro's here so step forward and offer your support.

Please write directly to me.

paula.scca@mindspring.com

or if you have questions please call me, 214 507 9941 cell

See ya soon,
paula whitney

--
SCCA Solo Admin
Bradley Lamont                 #91 BS - 2001 Honda S2000 Spa Yellow