Equipment Truck/Trailer Question

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Equipment Truck/Trailer Question
From: "Kevin Venisnik" <kvenisn@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:49:44 -0700
My region (Arizona) is looking into replacing our equipment truck.  We seem
to be leaning towards replacing our box truck with another box truck as
opposed to a trailer and something to pull it with.  This is due to concern
about increased expense on maintaining a truck and a trailer as opposed to
just a box truck.

I was just wondering how other regions handle this issue.  There was talk of
just using a member's truck to move the trailer when needed or renting a
truck when the trailer has to be moved but concerns about insurance coverage
and Uhaul/Ryder not allowing their trucks to be used for pulling
non-Uhaul/Ryder trailers kind of quashed this.  If your region has an
equipment trailer how do you handle moving it around the site and if needed
moving it from site to site?  How do you address concerns about insurance?

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!