Re: Sirota Picks Winners

To: <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sirota Picks Winners
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:22:56 -0700
First of all, my brother and I didn't pick anyone, so the subject line is a
bit wrong :-)

Charlie wrote:
> Did I miss any posts about the pick the winners contest?

I didn't post here because the mailing list was down while everything was
going on.

Chuck wrote:
> Yes, more info on SCCA forum, but in a nutshell most right was Matthew
> Braun.

Actually, David Avard was most right, or at least, he won due to a
tiebreaker with Matthew.  I originally had the STU winner wrong, so the
first announcement was wrong.

All details here:
http://www.sccaforums.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/15/766

Prizes have all been distributed as well.  Congratulations to all the
winners!

Josh