Re: Denver autox history question

To: pethier@isd.net
Subject: Re: Denver autox history question
From: Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:40:48 -0500
>>>This is the way I remember it.  I have a buddy who lives in Denver who
says
that I have it all wrong and that no autocross car ever ran anywhere on the
new airport property.  <<<

I was there in 1994 for a Denver (DIA) ProSolo.  We ran on the UPS, FedEx,
etc. area.  I ran Renee Eady's Miata, then drove the Miata to the Milwaukee
ProSolo then out to the Wendover ProSolo.

I do remember the selection of hotel and food establishments were slim
pickings at the time.  Now it's totally different.

Lloyd
Team BlenderBlaster

Notice:
This message and any attachments are the property of Alcan and are intended
solely for the named recipients or entity to whom this message is
addressed. If you have received this message in error please inform the
sender via e-mail and destroy the message. If you are not the intended
recipient you are not allowed to use, copy or disclose the contents or
attachments in whole or in part.