SportsCar vs. Grassroots

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SportsCar vs. Grassroots
From: "Adam Popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:22:50 -0500
Hello guys. I'm just curious if any one knows what magazine sells more copies.
Or if any wants to say which magazine they read more, you can do that too. You
could call this a survey I guess, but I got a grassroots magazine subscription
with 1 of my SportsCar magazines earlier this year as you other SportsCar
magazine subscribers did. I've read a few Grassroots magazines before and know
it's a good magazine, but I want to know which one is more popular. That's it
for now, I'm out. '