Re: SportsCar vs. Grassroots

To: "Adam Popp" <raft321@fuse.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SportsCar vs. Grassroots
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:55:33 -0500
I'll give you this one data point.  Grassroots Motorsports is the ONLY
magazine I receive that I always read cover to cover.  Every single page
gets read, sometimes twice.  Not even my Playboy subscription gets that much
attention, especially with all of their left wing agenda articles.

And one of my favorite features about GRM is that they print an entire
article before starting the next one.  There's not much more annoying to me
than the ubiquitous "Turn to page XX" at the bottom of an article's first
page.  Then you have to mark where you were so you can go back after you
finish reading that article and continue on with the next one.  Which of
course will require you to jump around in the pages to find the end of that
article as well.  Grrrrrr.

Eric