RE: SportsCar vs. Grassroots

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SportsCar vs. Grassroots
From: "Charles R Schultz" <k4cay@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:20:28 -0600
If answering completely honestly, probably 90% of SCCA members wouldn't sub
to SportsCar(TM) if not for it being a required part of the cost of
membership.

Because of the wide range of missions the magazine has, most of us only have
fewer than 10 pages that _really_ interest us each month, but nearly
everything in there is useful, entertaining or necessary for _somebody_.

GRM subscriptions seem expensive until I get one in my hands.  There is a
lot of meat there.