RE: Worker credit

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Worker credit
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <k4cay@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:18:03 -0500
I'd get involved in this conversation, but it might degenerate into an
argument about the true cost (to the region and to volunteers) of conducting
a race vs. club racing entry fees, as well as the "purity" of amateur
motorsport. . .  :^)

Chuck (soon heading for 2 volunteer weekends at Roebling Road) Schultz

BTW, my region pays a small daily stipend for race specialty chiefs in the
region to help defray the cost of maintaining a specialty license.  This
reimbursement is limited to the number of days required to keep the level of
license needed (usually National) to be specialty chief at our races.