Re: C5 for autocross

To: "Keath Marx" <larrybulk@marx.ws>, "'Team.net'"
Subject: Re: C5 for autocross
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 19:08:02 -0500
Keath:

The best C5 for Solo is the Z06 and I believe it was only available with
the 6 sp.  All the folks on the Vette Net believe that the Z06 should be a
2002 or newer.  The older ones had "issues".

If not a Z06, be sure it has the Z51 suspension package.  If not at least a
Z51, it's an old-folks car.

Have fun lookin!  :-)

Greg Scharnberg
93 Vette, Z07 6 sp.