2005 Pick The Winners Contest

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 2005 Pick The Winners Contest
From: "Chris Hammond \(sccaforums.com\)" <lists@christoc.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 00:52:05 -0500
SCCAForums.com is proud to announce the launch of the 2005 Pick The
<http://sccaforums.com/pickthewinners/default-solo.aspx>  Winners contest
for the Solo National Championships. Full details and rules are available at
http://sccaforums.com/pickthewinners/default-solo.aspx

Josh Sirota has handed over the reigns to the Pick The Winners contest to
SCCAForums.com and we've built the new and improved system on top of our
ASP.NET based forum software. You can begin voting for your favorites to win
the 2005 Solo National Championships. You can update your vote as many times
as you like before the 9pm CST deadline on 9/12/2005.

You must be registered with SCCAForums.com in order to vote in the Pick The
Winners contest, but registration is free.

We will be launching a similar contest for the Club Racing National
Championships in the next few weeks. Get voting
<http://sccaforums.com/pickthewinners/default-solo.aspx> ! Questions and
comments on the Pick The Winners contest are welcome in the newly created
Contests <http://sccaforums.com/forums/73/ShowForum.aspx>  forum.

If you are interested in providing prizes for the winners please email me
privately. We will be working out advertising on SCCAForums.com in exchange
for prize donations.