For Sale - Lightweight C4 Corvette race exhaust

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale - Lightweight C4 Corvette race exhaust
From: Matthew Braun <matthew@powerplug.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:16:29 -0400
For Sale: Custom lightweight stainless steel cat-back exhaust used on
2003 A-Stock National Championship C4 Corvette.  $500/obo.

Pictures at:

  http://powerplug.com/c4.race.exhaust/

Details from the web page:

This is a custom stainless steel cat-back race exhaust that I had built
for my SCCA Solo A-Stock C4 Corvette. I used this exhaust on my 1993
Corvette when I won the 2003 SCCA A-Stock Solo National
Championship. This custom exhaust weighs 18.5lbs, which saves 50lbs off
the stock exhaust of 68.5lbs. The exhaust features a very nice Burns
Stainless Y-pipe with 2.5" inlets and 3.5" outlet. It fits as a direct
replacement on any 1992-1995 Corvette LT1. It can be installed on a 1996
Corvette if you add the hole/fitting for the oxygen O2 sensor or buy a
new driver side head pipe with it already installed (ask if you need
details). The Y-pipe and downpipe might work on other C4's if you
research head pipe replacements. Easy bolt-on installation without any
exhaust modifications needed. I have reinstalled my stock exhaust and no
longer need this race exhaust.