Re: Late Workers

To: "Chuck" <golden1@britsys.net>, "Wentzel" <greendot1@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Late Workers
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:29:57 -0400
Supplementing what Chuck wrote (same club):

Keep in mind that the workers are also DRIVERS so the overall organization
of the event MUST support the DRIVERS who MUST work just prior to working
(if that is the case for your events like it is for our club) by arranging
grid run orders, etc. to allow both activities to co exist. You also need
to be understanding in wet weather when folks need to get rain gear prior
to taking that long hike out on the course and may also need to grab some
"lunch". Our club is very good about paying attention to the big picture
(and reminding folks as needed).

Dick