radar detector recommendations

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: radar detector recommendations
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:15:31 EST
I got a lame ticket two minutes into my commute home yesturday on Great
America Parkway...55 in a 40. I pulled out in front of traffic and was tagged
by radar..it was not a sustained 55 speed more like the top of 2nd getting
into 3rd and then slow down to 47ish..but he tagged me right at the top of
2nd. If I had a detector I may have caught is signal early...anyone have one
they particularly like...price...performance? Also what happens if you get
pulled over with one stuck on you wind shield...isn't it just a little to
obvious...can they site you for having a detector. He also got me for not
have a front plate, and he had me pop the hold to look at my intake. I wont
be putting the plate on anytime soon. This is the first ticket in about a 3-4
year period so I was kinda ticked, but was glad he didn't nab me Really using
the miata. I told him I was just excited to get out of work and get home with
the top down in the middle of all these storms.

~Nanda Holz and UFO switching to stealth mode
Blackn'tan 92' Special Edition 124k smiles
Walnut Creek, CA
CSP-r #836
Team M Road, Dealer Alt, Roebuck, Serious Auto, Racing Beat, Brainstorm,
HardDog, RedLine Synthetics, YaLearnMoreOnStreetTires
Clubs - MCA, BAMA, VROOM, SCCA
...work like you don't need the $...dance like nobody is watchin...and make
luv like there is no tomorrow...oh yeah, and drive like your arse is on fire
;)
"If you can't drive 90hp fast, 900 ain't gonna help either."  Bob Hall