Boondoggle Thanks and Reminders

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Boondoggle Thanks and Reminders
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:43:29 EST
I would like to thank some people for various things.

1)  My personal thanks to all the offers of rides I received, especially
Jerry Mouton who let me drive his Porsche 911.

2)  Thanks on behalf of everyone involved in SFR Solo 2 to the motorhome
crew, for getting Moby Dick transformed to the incredibly useful device that
it appears to be.

3)  Thanks to Vernon, Katie and all those who did more than their share at
Boondoggle by the Bay.  Thanks Andy McKee for spearheading the instructor
program.

Reminders:

1)  You may notice 3 guys wearing nice "100%ER" polo shirts.  Those of us who
attend all of the regular season events receive a nice end of the year award.
 For 1999, there were only 3.  I'd love to give out more of those for 2000.

2)  Sherry Grantz has arranged for us to have a party at Ricky's Sports
Lounge in San Leandro after Round 2.  Look for your little red flyer at
registration.  We'd like to make sure everyone feels a part of the "social
scene" of autocrossing.

Charlie