Boondoggle

To: Dennis and Sherry Armstrong <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Boondoggle
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 15:22:50 -0500

Message text written by Dennis and Sherry Armstrong

" One thing though. Is there something we could do about
getting portapotties that are clean and not full. This was
especially bad for our female competitors. They were just
plan gross.

                               Dennis Armstron"

The good folks at 3 Com Park plum forgot about the porta potties. It's
something they'd like to ignore because the Homeless types sleep in those
things. We have been promised they will be cleaned on Friday prior to our
Saturday, March 26 event.

--John Kelly