Boondoggle

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Boondoggle
From: Dennis and Sherry Armstrong <Miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 09:07:59 -0800
 Greetings
I really enjoyed the course on Sunday. I think John is a
great course designer. People often think of him as
conservative. There was nothing conservative about that
road course he designed Sunday. I loved being redlined
banging on the rev limiter. I hope he designs more in the
future.

 One thing though. Is there something we could do about
getting portapotties that are clean and not full. This was
especially bad for our female competitors. They were just
plan gross.

                               Dennis Armstrong