Re: Photographs

To: "Rob Weinstock" <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Photographs
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:12:11 -0800
In message <20000321195055.34854.qmail@hotmail.com>, "Rob Weinstock" writes:
> I would like to get photographs of my car autox-ing, in order to see how
> much body roll there is, among other things. I appreciate the safety
> concerns this presents for a course worker to attempt to do. Is there any
> kind of "staff" photographer that would be willing to do this for me?

Photographers are allowed on course if they have someone spotting for
  them and have the Event Chair's permission. Neither the photographer
  or the spotter should be working at the time, and the spotter should
  be someone who has course working experience.

If I have my camera at an event and I'm not busy running or working (or
  prepping my car), I'd be happy to take pictures for you. Look for the
  sapphire blue mica Miata with the rollbar and teeth. I'm #10 in
  B-Stock.

  Keith Hearn
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA