RE: STS Class in SFR

To: "'Jerry Mouton'" <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: RE: STS Class in SFR
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:07:28 -0800
First, forgive me, because I've only just now caught on to this thread, but
here's the thing: if STS, or SM for that matter, only runs as a supplemental
class at National events, and if we don't provide it at Regional events,
we're not helping this new class exist at all at National events. No one's
going to try out STS just at a National event, and I doubt National events
are going to pull in any new Rookies.

The only people who would give it any significant interest would be people
who know of its existence, and rookies, as in people who've never
autocrossed before, most certainly would not, as they don't get FastTrack
every month.

So, anyway, that's why I think we should offer STS and SM, and whatever
other class there is. Don't we already?

I just find it all really confusing, that's my problem.

Katie