Re: AAS Practice

To: jesvilla@gte.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AAS Practice
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:20:22 -0800 (PST)
I hear there is going to be an apocalyptic snowstorm
Sunday, they're also throwing rusty roofing nails all
over the surface at Mather and at least one more plane
is scheduled to crash into the runway. There's also a
F1 race and a CART race on TV. So stay away.

Good, that gets me at least 100 runs :-)

I plan being there on Sunday - how does this
"interact"  with the McKamey school - i.e. won't we be
in the way?

Craig