Re:Practice

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Practice
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:41:05 -0800
Yes the course will be somewhat smaller than we're used to at Mather,
the Evolution School will take one end of the site, and the practice
will be on whatever is leftover, last year we had a 30.000 course and
you could do 2 laps at one time, I'm not sure how it'll be setup this
year yet, but we're going to try to have sector times setup, so you can
see which sections you improved in, if we're able to get this setup,
you'll be able to pick up a time slip with the sector times on it at the
trailer, we may need volunteers for this to work though.

Jesus