Thanks for 3/25 event

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for 3/25 event
From: autoxser@mindspring.com (Sheening Lin)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:53:42 -0800
Thanks to Soebi and Chok for a great event.  I have never seen so many
folks at an SFR autocross.  I'm just glad I wasn't in run group 8.

My apologies to the guys working during run group 7.  I was one of the guys
who screwed up the last turn and ended up hitting one of the outside cones
past the lights.  I was so upset with myself (I had blown what would have
been my best run of the day by 1.5 seconds) that I didn't hear the "please
don't back up" command until it was too late.  Sorry guys.

Chok - next time, you're going to have to take out Soebi's other leg too. ;)

--Sheening
'91 Sentra SE-R, ST