Reg Cards (RE: Thank God for Schedule Conflicts)

To: Mark.Watson@Schwab.COM, ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net,
Subject: Reg Cards (RE: Thank God for Schedule Conflicts)
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:35:01 -0800
So if I drew up a registration sheet in say, MS-Word format, as close to
identical to the real reg cards as possible, could I then bring that
pre-printed sheet and have the person working registration just sign it off?
That would save me 5 minutes trying to legibly fill out the card and 25
minutes hunting for a pen in my tool box =P.

-Carl