Re: Car Classification in DSP Question

To: Toy4speed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Car Classification in DSP Question
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:03:46 -0800
The rules say it is the responsibility of the driver to correctly classify
his/her car. If the results were posted at an event (hmmm-hmmm-de-dum)
problems like this can be taken care of at an event. After it's over, the
keyboarder has little or no responsibility to reclass a car into a more
correct class. I just go with what's on the card.
--Pat K