Re: Car Classification in DSP Question

To: Toy4speed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Car Classification in DSP Question
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:53:09 -0800
In message <9e.29fc852.2613aabb@aol.com>, Toy4speed@aol.com writes:
> Hey All:
>
> Just wondering what is the procedure to review another driver's car class ?
> Possible posting error or sometimes an individual's own misunderstanding of
> his/her car class ?  I noticed the Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4 was listed in DSP
> results for round 3 ?
> Isn't that a ASP or BSP car ?

According to rule 14 of the SFR supplemental rules
  (www.sfrscca.org/solo2/supps.html):

  14. Protest chief may entertain late protests based only upon improper
     model classification. Such protests may be filed no later than
     one week after publication of the results for the last event of
     the series. Such protests must be made by a competitor having
     earned points in at least one of the series events in the class.

So you need to contact the protest chief and file a protest. I'm not
  sure who that would be, and I can't find a listing pon the web
  page of who holds what job, but I'm sure someone on this list will
  know who you need to contact and what rthe procedure is.

  Keith Hearn
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA