Re: Car Classification in DSP Question

To: soekamto@ix.netcom.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Classification in DSP Question
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:29:39 EST
Hello Soebie:

I don't desire to file a formal protest regarding the mis-classification of
the 300+ hp AWD Turbo 3000GTVR4 into DSP.  Really, I just hope that the
driver is informed on how to register for "fun runs" if he has no intent on
running in the correct class or group.  He seems like a nice guy.  I'll talk
to him if he attends any future events.
Charlie said he would try to correct it.  That's enough for me.  Gee, maybe
this  will result in more drivers entering the DSP class (correctly of course
!).  Where are those pesky (but fast) Fiat X/19 drivers ??

Don Lew
#179 DSP Supra