Re: last weekends AAS test and tune

To: donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net, pesra@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: last weekends AAS test and tune
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:51:44 EST
In a message dated 03/31/2000 8:09:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net writes:

<<  Phil,

 But your car is still 80 runs "younger". See how much you saved and I'm sure
 Nanda didn't enjoy all that "work" :-)
 -----------what are you saving your runs for, they will still accumulate
over time. Miatas are the toughest cars I have driven. The fact the design is
so simple keeps them from being tempermental beasts ;), and allow the driver
to just worry about their own abilities and endurance, rather than about the
cars. The temperature gauge never budged, the brakes showed little to now
signs of fading, nor the clutch, everything worked as designed. Mazda didn't
design it to sit in a garage, but rather to accept every punish redline run
you can throw at it.  The goal was 100 runs but fuel guage kept creeping
towards the E and the generous AAS folks were ready to go home.

~Nanda Holz and UFO
Blackn'tan 92' Mazda MX-5 1.6L Special Edition 128k smiles
Walnut Creek, CA
CSP-r #4
Team Lick Your Miata, M Road, C2 Automotive, Dealer Alt, Roebuck, Serious
Auto, Racing Beat, Koni, Brainstorm, HardDog, RedLine Synthetics,
YaLearnMoreOnStreetTires (Toyo T1S), VooDoo, Evolution Performance Driving
School
Clubs - MCA, BAMA, VROOM, NASA, SCCA
...work like you don't need the $...dance like nobody is watchin...and make
luv like there is no tomorrow...oh yeah, and drive like your arse is on fire
;)

"If you can't drive 90hp fast, 900 ain't gonna help either."  Bob Hall