Re: Street Tire Class

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Street Tire Class
From: "Jeff G" <spdu4ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 05:41:02 GMT
But there is no index for converting street tire times into race tire
times...  So when you want to see how you did against 120 entries using the
pax, you'll be really high on the list (high as in not good).

jeff

on the positive side - -you'll get used to the limits of your car on the
tires you drive everyday, and you'll spend a lot less on rubber