Re: Street Tire Class

To: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Street Tire Class
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:45:22 -0700
        The Street Touring class drivrs forget to mark their cards STS (Street
Touring Street tire) or STR (Street Touring R tires), which leaves me
confused, too! Plus throw in the folks who are running Street Tire and
don't put in a corresponding regular class, like STire/GS, and I go
nuts!
        The Street Touring classes are a product of I think Howard Duncan (at
National in Englewood, CO), and the pro solo, trying to appeal to a
segment of drivers involved with fwd hotrods.
        Since those classes are offerred by national, SFR felt obligated to
follow along in order to give our members the chance to compete there.
--Pat Kelly