Re: Street Tire Class

To: Rob Weinstock <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Street Tire Class
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:59:42 -0700
It is indexed, just like PAX, but everyone has to use 120 wear rated
tires or higher. My youngest daughter Maggy runs on 400 wear rated
tires. :-) They have lasted forever. Some regions split their street
tires in different ways. One uses 2 splits: RWD, FWD, and now, maybe,
will start an AWD class. Others do it by cylinders, 4, 6, & 8, and maybe
more? :-) Right now, one class has worked for us, but who knows about
the future?
--Pat Kelly