Re: Needed: 1 205/50-15 tire in Sac....

To: John Kilpatrick <kilpatri@netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Needed: 1 205/50-15 tire in Sac....
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 23:01:24 -0700
are you talking about a mini-spare?  why cant you drive from sac to home on
it?  is it damaged?  the other issue is most suggest not using it on an axle
with an LSD.  HTH,

-James Creasy
Slow Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe
*** Nationals Party 15 September - 8PM Club Mallard, Albany ***