Re: How to reduce attendance

To: Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com, "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>,
Subject: Re: How to reduce attendance
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 09:50:18 -0700
This is re-assurance to anyone else, besides John Stimpson, who may be
feeling uncomfortable about the discussions, including "rookie" comments, on
how to run events on the shorter Slush Series days with the kind of
attendances we've been getting. Kevin Stevens' comments reflect my personal
sentiments. I think most of the "oldtimers" and Steering Committee members
are interested in continuing to attract new participants.

        Don