Re: Support stands that bolt to hubs?

To: TONY OZZELLO P802 AWS <adozzell@sc9.intel.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Support stands that bolt to hubs?
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 11:27:35 -0700
i would think that you could measure the physical dimensions of the various
parts, then calculate the static angles from the ride height.

modeling the dynamic action of spring, shocks, and road texture is extremely
complicated, BTW.

-James Creasy
Slide Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe