Temporary mailing list for SFR Nationals attendees.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 10:02:10 PDT
If there's an interest, I can set up a quick-and-dirty mailing list address
which would allow for sending messages among the SFR group in Topeka.  Could
be handy for anything from "where's dinner" to "where's Rex" to "where can I
get a SBC rebuilt before tomorrow".

If you'd like to be on such a list, send me an email with your desired email
address - I'll set it up tonight if I get at least a half-dozen responses or
so.

KeS