RE: Attendance

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net '" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Attendance
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 15:41:23 -0700
Katie Kelly wrote:

>I don't like where this is heading. I'm sensing how little
>value you all seem to place on human lives. You all seem
>to think this is funny, but I don't. You're not supposed
>to hit course workers, and just to ensure that, from now
>on, if you hit one, add TEN seconds to your time, and that's
>final.

Can we get multiple-worker discounts? 1 for ten seconds, 2 for 15?

Really, though, I think you've got this backwards.  Courseworkers are
considerably harder to hit than cones (they tend to leap out of the way,
unlike cones which are always jumping in front of *my* car at least).  As
such, shouldn't they be considered a test of skill, and therefore reduce
one's time?

-b