RE: Attendance

To: "'Jim Ochi'" <jochi@liquidaudio.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Attendance
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 15:00:07 -0700
Jim Ochi writes...

>So, if we're at 3com and I run over the homeless >guy who lives in the
>Porta-Potty, since he's already down and out,
>it's free?

No, that would be five seconds. It's the competitor's responsibility to stop
for down and out course workers.

I don't like where this is heading. I'm sensing how little value you all
seem to place on human lives. You all seem to think this is funny, but I
don't. You're not supposed to hit course workers, and just to ensure that,
from now on, if you hit one, add TEN seconds to your time, and that's final.

Katie