Jesus Wins!

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jesus Wins!
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:16:25 -0700
They must have really fixed that control arm, which broke during Jesus'
third run yesterday, just prior to the finish forcing him to stand on his
second run.

Jesus, a former B Prepared National Champion before anyone in the midwest
even knew how to pronounce his name (you should have seen the confusion at
the awards ceremony), set the TTOD in CP today in the Jerry Riley Mustang by
almost a full second, giving him the victory by .4 over Ron Vermulm from
Iowa.

Frank Stagnaro moved up several spots up to fourth, and Jerry Riley, from
Alamo, was 8th.

Meanwhile, in C Stock Ladies, defending National Champ Chris McKinney gave
it all she had, and finished a very fine second to the multi-National
Champion Marchell Fletcher, from Durango, CO.

Well, that about sums up the first half of the Solo II Nationals 2000.
Hopefully, I'll get some actual details later on today, provided my mom
really does call.

Stay tuned for more exciting races. We've got a full line up in the two days
to come.

Katie Kelly, Ace Reporter