Re: Jesus Wins!

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jesus Wins!
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:36:17 -0700
so katie,

do we have a prediction on the total number of trophies and wins for SFR
this year from the expert? (thats you, BTW)  seems like we have had a rash
of mechanical failures followed by dramatic, come-from-behind wins!  can we
devise a drinking game based on SFR trophies?  (i knew we could) :)

who is yet to run so we can cheer for them this week?

-james

*** Nationals Party 15 September - 8PM Club Mallard, Albany ***