Mid-engine Madness (Lotus Elise)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-engine Madness (Lotus Elise)
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 22:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
I have answered one of my own questions, sort of.  Last time I checked
the web site, nothing had been announced.  But now, anyone who could
conceivably come up with $55,000 should look at

http://www.suninternational-usa.com/pr_els01.html

They will sell you a left-hand-drive Elise with a tweaked-up Integra
Type R engine and Torsen differential, for the above mentioned $55K.

I can only imagine what it would be like to drive a car weighing
roughly half what mine does, with an even better version of my engine,
and riding on Lotus suspension...<sigh>.