Re: Old Age and Treachery

To: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Old Age and Treachery
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 22:29:11 -0700
Bruce bought that Cobra new and it still only has 12000 miles on its
odometer. The damage to it, second hand, was it looked like it was
rolled. Bruce was devastated and left. But before he left, Scotty B had
an insurance agent out. The car will most likely be restored (it is a
wonderful example of the big Cobra). The Cobra wreck cast a pall over
the whole event. Scotty is a very decent guy and will do his best to
make sure the car is repaired, I'm sure.
--Pat Kelly