AAS

To: ejbaylis@pacbell.net
Subject: AAS
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 23:30:12 EDT
from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

        The American Autocross Series is alive and well and producing, if
I've read some postings correctly, many of the SFR National Champions who
regularly run the AAS series. The difference with AAS is its designed for
high horsepower cars so its courses are wider and faster than most SFR region
courses. I know I'm treading on sacred ground but maybe the powers to be
should rethink the SFR course designs.
If they do they may even bring Corvettes and other American iron back to SFR
events. When was the last time you saw more than 1 or maybe 2  BP or BSP
cars. Rick Brown once in awhile but probably only when you run at Sacramento
and Sean, Bill, Jeff, Rick and Ray bring out their cars. One man's opinion.

        Larry