RE: Marina Winter Challenge

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Marina Winter Challenge
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:27:41 -0800
With the first NASA winter series event only days away, what's happening
with the team challenge?  I know the long-hairs have united, but what about
the rest of us?  Should we just get together in small groups?  Will all the
short-hairs unite in the quest for glory?  As for scoring, I guess we could
just add up PAX points, but the teams will probably be of unequal size.
What about an average PAX ranking?  Please post better ideas if you have
them.

Peter