RE: Marina Winter Challenge

To: "'James Creasy'" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Marina Winter Challenge
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:33:16 -0800
I cannot believe no one is taking James up on this offer!

Why is this?

You are scared off by the lack of rear brakes?
You think the ackerman just isn't right?
You don't look cool enough to drive a Cobra?
You don't own an autocross car (my excuse, although I do have some R1s)?
You would rather stay home like Barry Spencer and watch football (remember,
he's already got a National Championship, so he has an excuse)?
Your car trailer was stolen?
You think James will beat you in your own car?

How many other chances in life do you think you will get to drive a
Cobra????

Sherry autocross-car impaired