Re: BMW 330ci

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMW 330ci
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:08:11 -0800
dear katie,

addiction is a terrible disease.  we all know how vulnerable you are.  we
have been seeing the signs recently... low autocross times, growing
arrogance and the disparagement of fine japanese and domestic automobiles,
irrational BMW ownership thoughts, and now, the apparent delusion, however
momentary, that the aformentioned BMW was your own.  that you think a sedan
looks "yummy" is what is really alarming, however.

the first one is always free, but once you are hooked and cant live without
your fix, the BMW-geist will haunt you your remaining days until you see the
light and drive a nice normal car, such as a mustang or MGB.

good luck,

-james