RE: Announcing Team Sloth!

To: "'PETER.THANA@Roche.com'" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>,
Subject: RE: Announcing Team Sloth!
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:12:11 -0800
Actually, Peter, there has been no Official Long-Hair Challenge.
As usual, these guys have spent a lot of time posing and being cool, but
have shown no substance -- like a team list, counter-rules, a limit on the
number of members to count, etc., etc.

I doubt you will see them there on Sunday either, what with all their
complaining about the cold, cars w/o tops, no rain tires, no scarves, etc.,
etc.

And the Steering Committee has been considering putting up a nice prize for
the winners, too!

Looks like the Sloths shall win uncontested.

Right?
Sherry